The PTO Nominating Committee will review nominations for elected offices, conduct interviews and submit a Nominating Committee report to the members of the PTO at the General Membership election meeting.
The process will follow this general schedule:
- Please submit all nominations for officers no later than March 20, 2020, to the front office.
- Please submit nominations using the PTO Officer Nomination Form. Descriptions of each elected position can be found on the PTO website. PTO members may nominate themselves. Forms are also available in the school front office, as well as on the PTO website.
- Candidate interviews will be conducted by the Nominating Committee.
- The Nominating Committee will post a report on the PTO website and at the front office of the school indicating the nominees for each elected position on or before April 4, 2020, at least ten days prior to the election meeting.
- Election Meeting: The Nominating Committee will give the report at the General Membership Meeting on April 14, 2020 at 2:30 p.m. and the PTO membership will vote to approve the officers nominated in the report.
If you should have any questions on the nomination process, please feel free to contact Kate Bailey.
PTO Nominating Committee 2020
1877 Vanderlyn Drive, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Thank you to all of the families that participated in the Holiday Toy Drive! Please see this heartfelt message from OakCliff Elementary School.