Traffic Pattern for 2020-2021 at Vanderlyn Elementary
There are two morning carpool lanes at Vanderlyn Elementary School. Carpool Lane #1 is on the Dunwoody High School side of the building and Carpool Lane #2 is located at the bus turn-around on the modular side of the building.
- No left turns into Carpool Lane #1 from Vanderlyn Drive (carpool turnaround on the DHS side of the school).
- No right turns into Carpool Lane #2 from Vanderlyn Drive (bus turn-around on the modular side of the school).
- Drop your children off on the side of the building based on your turning direction, not where their classroom is located in the building.
- Do not bypass Carpool Lane # 2 in order to use Carpool Lane #1.
- Do not allow your child to exit the car without a carpool assistant.
- PLEASE refrain from cell phone use in the carpool lanes.
- Do NOT drop students in front of the school on Vanderlyn Drive or side streets.
- Do NOT park across from the school on Vanderlyn Drive as this is ILLEGAL and subject to traffic tickets. Please respect our neighbors.
- No parking in the “Reserved Parking” spaces. These are designated for staff members.
- Friday, November 27
- Wednesday, December 2
- Wednesday, December 9
- Thursday, December 17
- Monday, December 21